- To design future engineering systems and interfaces of energy, water, and particles by using statistical physics and high performance computing.
- Computational fluid-particle dynamics (CFPD) in the Lagrangian picture
- Coupled and complex transport phenomena
- Granular particle dynamics in natural and engineered systems
- Thermally renewable processes: Membrane distillation
- High-Performance Computing (research methods)
- Parallel computing for multi-physics phenomena (using MPI and OpenMP)
- Scientific visualizations for CFPD
Prof. Albert S. Kim’s profile
- <My Brief CV>
- @CEE UHM
- @Research Gate
- @Google Scholar
- @ORCID: 0000-0002-9027-4616@
- @Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- @University of Hawaii at Manoa.